- Production of the new 20' HOn30 cars has started.
- Video work on the Toma Porter is stalled until I can get parts.
- Filming segments on painting our 3D printed Skeleton log cars is underway.
- NEW 21' Empire City log cars (3D printed) will be available soon, test prints are in production.
- Above you see a Work in progress of a Dolbeer Steam Donkey (HO Scale) that is currently being modeled in Autodesk Inventor. I hope to order a test print within 2 weeks.
- Research is being done to offer sawmill equipment as 3D printed parts. Limited run kit? We'll see.
Go Build Something Awesome.